Sunday, October 7, 2012

A ZZG Thanksgiving- 10 Reasons I am Thankful!

10.  the amazing staff at ZZG!  The people within the Zoom Zoom Groom walls are loving, caring professionals who consistently give their best to our clients, both two legged and four!

9.  the fact that I love my job!  I look forward with great enthusiasm to go to work everyday and be with my ZZG family.  It is such an inspiring, positive environment- plus a great place to laugh, dance and sing!

8.  the fact that ZZG makes a positive difference in the health of our furry friends!  It feels amazing to see the changes from the cat or dog that enters the building, to that which leaves!

7.  the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students at Zoom Zoom Groom's Academy of Pet Grooming.  Presently, we have 6 remarkable individuals, who are passionate to learn about this wonderful industry!  It feels amazing to have the opportunity to once again teach, and learn!

6.  the venue in which all things can happen.  We are blessed with a building in which we can house our mobiles, offer an "IN" Salon, and have a school as well!

5.  the dogs and cats that look at us with their big trusting eyes, and allow us to do what we need to, in order to create grooms to the owner's requests! I so agree with the following:
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe, we are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

4.  our phenomenal clients who are family as well! ZZG clients are passionate about their pets and entrust us enough to share them.  We are so appreciative of your faith, kindness and generosity.  It is an honor to make your life along with your pets, more healthy and happier!

3.   for the passion, motivation and excitement of the staff to continuously learn and improve.  Together, we have decided to better our skills by continuing education through the International Professional Groomer's Association and complete our exams to become not only certified, but Master Groomers. This validates, that these individuals are striving to be the best of the best.  I am so proud of all the groomers at ZZG!

2. a family consisting of an amazing husband Randy, three sons (Colton, Zane, and Keegan), and a furry babies-  Gracie, Kennedy, Bitsy, Flower and Zoomey, who all support and encourage my crazy ideas!


1.   my health, in which I can do all the above things that make me so incredibly happy.  I am a breast cancer survivor and I am so grateful and blessed that my many angels (family, friends,and staff included) have helped me through a year of learning, strength, love and growth, that can be nothing short of miraculous!!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

ON BEHALF OF ZOOM ZOOM GROOM, RANDY AND MYSELF, WE WISH ALL A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment